Saturday, November 10, 2012

Mike Geary Bio - The Truth about Six Pack Abs | Fat Loss Tips

Mike Geary Bio - The Truth about Six Pack Abs | Fat Loss Tips: "I'll be the first to admit that I'm not the most ripped person out there...I'll also never be a professional bodybuilder or fitness model...and I'm fine with that!  I'm just a regular guy with average genetics.  In fact, I can actually get fat really fast if I eat like a typical American... and that's no joke!  But I don't eat like an average person...and I've actually learned to make healthy eating FUN... But as you can see above, I stay very lean and in great shape year round despite having "average genetics".

I'll show you in my program how I eat TONS of full fat foods like whole eggs, any and all nuts, meats, full-fat milk, grass-fed butter, avocados, and more delicious foods and how this actually HELPS you to get leaner!

My name is Mike Geary and I'm the owner and author of TruthAboutAbs.com.  I've authored the internationally best-selling ebook, The Truth about Six Pack Abs. Currently, The Truth about Six Pack Abs is the #1 ranked Abdominals ebook in the world (as ranked by clickbank.com) with over 439,000 readers in 163 countries to date"

'via Blog this'